Your time is your most valuable asset. Why waste it by going to a dated showroom that doesn’t help you envision exactly how your project will look in your own space?
Through our onsite consulting process, we can bring your dream project to life — right in your own home.
How It Works:
Step 1: Explore ideas
- We start with an initial meeting in the space to listen and gain a deeper understanding of your goals, concerns and ideas.
- Our designers, who stay on top of current trends and anticipate what’s on the horizon, assess the space’s challenges and limitations. They bring material and color samples for you to look through and encourage you to create virtual vision boards.
- We gather all information needed — including measurements, pictures and inspections — to create a custom-tailored, inspiring design that fits your style and maximizes the use of the space.
Step 2: Choose options
- Using the latest technologies displayed on our Oculus virtual reality headset or your smart phone, tablet or laptop, we show you realistic, digital 3D views of what your transformation will look like.
- We collaborate with you to make any desired changes before committing to a final design.
- Once you approve the final design, we secure the permits needed to get started.
Step 3: Get it done
- We schedule your project, making every effort to minimize the impact on your daily life.
- You rest easy knowing we avoid most unpleasant surprises because we handle every aspect of the demolition, construction and installation process ourselves.
- Throughout the project, we make sure to communicate with you about any issues that crop up, and we update you on cost and target completion date estimates. You’re never in the dark with Kingsmark.